February was a much busier than usual month with my youngest daughter’s birthday and my birthday.
Here is the Shopkins Kooky Cookie cake that I made for my little miss.
The store front for my business Little Mai also closed during February (we are online only now) so there was a lot of work with packing and moving all the stock home and I am STILL trying to find space for everything!
So, as a result of my crazy busy month of February, I did not get a chance to organise the March Hexies-A-Month! My apologies to everyone that was waiting for the March swap. But I am a bit more sorted and ready to organise the April swap. Here are the details.
The ‘special’ hexies theme for April is CUTE FUSSY CUT prints and the colour theme is ORANGE.
I love cute fabrics and they are perfect for fussy cutting!
And here is a gorgeous mini quilt that Clover and Violet made using numerous fussy cut hexies with cute prints!
If you would like to sign up for April’s fun hexie swap, here are the details.
- You are required to send a minimum of 20 sewn or glue basted 1.5″ hexies per theme per month. 1.5″ is the length of one side of a hexie. You are more than welcome to send more than 20 hexies if you would like to swap more.
- It is very important that you post the hexies to me by the 15th of each month, to allow time for me to receive them and to post the hexies out to everyone by the end of the month.
- Please put the hexies in a ziplock bag along with your name, mailing address and email address.
- If you are in Australia, please include a pre-paid envelope or satchel. Bubble or plastic envelopes are great as there is no risk of tearing in the mail.
- If you are international you will be required to pay $7 AUD postage for me to send the swapped hexies back to you.
- All hexies should be made using quality 100% cotton or cotton/linen blend quilting fabrics.
- You can have duplicates. The idea of this swap is to use fabrics from your stash.
- I will do my best to swap as fairly as possible, depending on how many people participate and how many different hexies are sent will determine how many there is to swap.
Please fill out this form to participate.
I will send a confirmation email once you have filled out the form.
Please feel free to spread the word about this swap, the more swappers, the larger the variety of hexies. And use the hashtag #hexiesamonthswap or #hexiesamonth on IG.
I look forward to hosting a fun swap with everyone!